GOBBLE TIL YOU WOBBLE!!!
3:52 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I just finished doing dishes and had to rest and let that turkey take it's toll. I was thinking I would make a list (some serious and some not) of things I am thankful for...
*My kids and my sweetheart
*Hunter's improving health
*Fabulous family
*The world's best friends
*Laughter
*Chocolate
*COFFEE
*A great glass of red wine
*Music
*Our kids' school
*Our home
*COFFEE
*Scrapbooking
*Facebook
*Entertaining TV/Movies
*Good books
*COFFEE
*My Camera
*My computer
*My job description looks less like a nurse than it has recently
*Fall in Colorado
*COFFEE (oh, have I included that already ;-))
*Clean sheets (ahh)
*A good nights sleep
*Our country and those who serve us every day
*Fun games
*Playing drums in RockBand (I know, I am a freak :-D)
*Our HOPE and Faith
*Our assured salvation
*Oh, last but not least...COFFEE
OK, I must admit, maybe I had too much coffee today teehee...is that possible???
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment