PRAYERS PLEASE FOR WISDOM
9:09 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I had my doc appt today. Really I have 2 options...neither sound fun. My previous endometrial ablation was not successful and I will need to choose the next step. I can either try a heat ablation in the hospital under a general. It is less invasive, has less risk, but if my endometrium has infiltrated the surrounding muscle, it will not work, then a hysterectomy is the only option. The ablation will have a 3-5 week recovery. A hysterectomy has more risks, but would solve all of my problems. The recovery is ROUGH and most experienced women will say 6 months until you feel normal again. After 3 c-sections, it is riskier because it is likely there is scarring which will complicate surgery. Sounds like a party eh??? I will wait to discuss it with Branon when he comes back, but I have to say....I really don't want to commit 6 months to recovery this year. I may end up there regardless of my choice, but whooo...prayers would be appreciated.
1 comments:
Sorry to hear that news...we'll be praying like crazy over here in Korea!
Post a Comment