
What a ham!!! Well, it was a busy week and I am playing shuttle driver to 3 different birthday parties today. I am starting to get nervous for our BMT appointment Wed. Not because I think anything is wrong, but I think I may be in trouble!!! :-/ I have not darkened the door of a doc's office with Hunter since the meningitis. Not for counts, vaccines, IGg levels, NOTHING!!! Yes, the world of denial is a wonderful place to live until reality returns!!! In all seriousness, I am sure it is ok....it is just weird for me. We have not had a stretch like this....well in 10 1/2 years. Foreshadowing I hope. So we will have a good dose of news, decisions, results this week (and maybe a little tongue lashing for a previously stellar parent!!!) TEEHEE I am such a rebel!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! And a giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweetheart tomorrow!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment