COME ON AVS
9:30 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am holding down the fort and taking over cheering on the AVS. I should be working on projects with Branon gone (like laundry, etc HAHA) but I cannot pull myself away from watching TV in the massage chair and enjoying a glass of good red vino. I am planning on attending the Beth Moore Bible Study again tomorrow morning and then I have my Dr appointment in the afternoon. I dread this appointment. We will be deciding the next course of action and I know surgery is very likely....as much as I would like to say, "Adios" to my uterus, I would much rather wiggle my nose and have it disappear.
I also need to call BMT in a big way. I have been living in denial. I have not taken Hunter in since his meningitis for counts or anything else. I was supposed to call Dr. Cook and have them re-fax the thyroid function and growth hormone results....but I have not. If I pretend he is not sick, does that make it so???? HAHA I wish. Missy called me 2 weeks ago(or more ;-| ) to find out his current IVIG level and I have not even called them back. WHAT A BAAAAAAAD MOMMY!!!! I'm such a rebel!!
Hopefully I can bring myself to finish my dining room curtains tomorrow. I started them only a year ago!!!!! Right now I have 1 unhemmed panel hanging....how pretty!!!
Well, I am turning into a pumpkin....
0 comments:
Post a Comment