
Minus the horrible flash image(which I used PSE to remove :-)), this is a darling photo. If I actually get around to a Christmas card this year, here is the photo. That was yesterday...a wonderful day of relaxing, organizing, playing games, going to church, and a new 24. This morning at 4am was a whole new day...Maddy started throwing up and didn't stop until 2:30. WHEW!!! Hopefully it will miss the rest of us. We are looking forward to a very relaxing 5 days. We are on our own for Thanksgiving which I believe is a first. We all went to WalMArt and selected the food for dinner. The kids are going to help cook and it will be very informal. We will play lots of games and watch movies and REST!!!! We are completely done with Christmas shopping so there is nothing to accomplish. Branon and I plan on organizing and purging. I hope to accomplish that much.
I have decided to try the uterine heat ablation. I imagine I will wait until after Christmas, unless thay could get me in next week sometime. I am waiting to hear from the scheduling department.I have used this as a lame excuse to the kids as to why we are using ONLY a fake tree this year and not really decorating. The other (secret) reason is our trip 3 days after Christmas, but the way I feel qualifies as a valid excuse. I press on, but tend to have to take frequent brakes with a heating pad. Advil doesn't help much at this point. I am A LOT less productive right now, but I manage with the necessities.
In other exciting news, my sister is receiving a very prestigious award in December...totally unexpected, but well deserved I am sure.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!! This is one of my favorite holidays. Regardless of circumstances of real life, we have SO MUCH to be thankful for. God has blessed us beyond understanding and it is wonderful to acknowledge and celebrate. We pray you all find the many things to say 'Thanks' for this holiday!!! One thing we are thankful for is all of you!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment