(ALMOST) 36 YEARS YOUNG

8:44 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Thank you to everyone for the early birthday wishes. I will wake up to a busy, but fun day tomorrow. Robin is taking me to breakfast first thing. Then we are dropping mail in ballots for a few people at the clerk and recorders. Then we are heading to the call center to work for a few hours. Then I have a lunch date with Nana Jane and Paula and Erica at the Broadmoor(an annual tradition since Paula's bday is today). Robin is then making dinner for us. I am so blessed and look forward to a great year. Great friends, amazing family,.....what a life. Here is to a 'boring' and rich year!!!

1 comments:

Brad, Brooke, Abigayle, Rebekah and Indy said...

Hey there! Sorry we haven't called yet...we have good intentions, but not so good at implementing them! :) Hope you had a happy day!
Love, BBARI