My 1st DIGITAL PAGE - Rock Star

9:01 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have really enjoyed playing around with my 1st digital page. I did a ton of free video tutorials online and that helped a ton. Then, I tested my new 'skills' making a photo card to send out with our family 'Spring Letter." I was very happy with how that turned out so I downloaded a ton of free digital kits and got to 'scrapping.' I found this Rock Star kit at freedigitalscrapbooking.com and immediately thought of these photos. Amazingly, it did not take long at all to put this together...of course I have so few skills at this point. It took about 1/3 the time of a paper page, and so far, it has been free (this should make Branon happy). I am very curious to print a page and see the dimension the page ends up having. I do love my 3-D embellishments whan I scrap so the jury is still out. On screen, I am thinking I could really get into this. It has fed my love of gadgets and technology. I have always loved using my Mac to create publications and to manipulate photos. I may tackle a few more pages and have Shutterfly print one to see if I like it. I think the next step is to learn more of the amazing tricks in PSE. I also want to do some reading or take some classes on digital photography and photo manipulation in PSE. Let me know what you think of my new creation!!!
Camera iPhone...(I know, I know) ; Rock_Star Kit from www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com designed by Marie Stones ; Font from daFont ROCKELEC.ttf under name Rock

0 comments: