Ahhh...the winter yuckies

10:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So, tonight Parker was barfing and Hunter says his throat hurts. He later tells me a boy from his class was out today with strep....says it like it's no big deal. HMMMMM We may be in the docs for rapid strep tests tomorrow. Can you believe Christmas is so close???? Today I officially crossed over to stressed out. I have not put up a tree, stockings, nothing..... Now I have sick kid(s). Good thing I have no shopping to do. School is in the final push of the semester and we have had lots of work. My computer has tried to crash. OK, I will stop complaining now. The kids had their Christmas program today (was cancelled last week because of snow). They all did GREAT!!! I will post pics later. It is time for bed. Hope all are well.... Love.......

0 comments: