REALLY...IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS????

9:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I could not believe it had been 2 months since my last blog. This summer has seemed to FLY by. I am trying to get caught up on all the fun of the last 2 months. We have had such a great summer...I am not ready for it to end. All 3 kids have been so wonderful and we are having so much fun. I really do wish summer was just starting and not ending. Not only am I racing to get everything ready for next week, but I am enjoying my kids and wish I had more time for days at the pool, playing games, lazing around, staying up late(ok, maybe that is a stretch LOL), hanging out.... Anyway, I got a few events posted tonight and I will work on getting the rest up here so you can appreciate how much fun we have had being NORMAL!!!!!

0 comments: