GETTING CLOSER

9:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Not only are we a week away, but the polls are closing. I am certain you will all be glad when this is over, as I will. Sorry for all of the soap boxing. I just feel this is the most important election of our time. It has the possibility of completely changing our country...for the worse. Not only that, but it could seriously (and negatively) effect both of our small businesses. I am going to the call center tomorrow...hopefully people are seeing the light and the truth. Sean Hannity did an amazing piece this weekend....the 10 reasons we should not vote for Obama. I am going to include #10 of the countdown. They are long, so got to YouTube to check out the rest. I think it gets scarier every day. Just to light a fire under you, go check out the Obama -Khalidi party comments on YouTube and read the articles from today and then from April on www.latimes.com It is amazing that he claims to be an advocate for free speech. I guess that is s long as it makes them look good and conservative, Christians look bad. I cannot believe we are looking at the possibility of electing a person for president who truly hates America and wants to see us become a socialist, anti-semetic nation....YIKES. OK, I will post the video and stop ranting now. Sorry...only 7 more days and I will put a sock in it!!!! I hope to celebrate(I will otherwise be mourning!!!!). JUDGEMENT (OR LACK THEREOF)

0 comments: