Presidential Award for Hunter

10:06 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
This is a video of Hunter getting an award that was a complete surprise to all of us. It brought me to tears, turned him 5 shades of red and brought the entire chapel to their feet. We were so proud of how hard he has worked to accomplish what he did this year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I am a big sap. I am in tears now. I love this post and the song is my favorite, EVER. There is a book that I read to Sophie that has the words to that song and a CD of it included. What an awesome achievement. I know you must be so proud.

Cindy said...

I am just reading blogs and I come across your entry and tears are running down my cheeks. I know he has worked hard and so have all of you. I am so grateful he was able to keep going to ECA. Oh. how I miss that school. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!