Quick Catch up

2:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have lots to catch up from Christmas and Hawaii, but we got back and I had surgery 2 days later(yesterday). Things didn't go as expected. I was in the OR for an hour and my doc tried aggressively to do the uterine ablation, but my uterus was too scarred to complete it safely. We go in on Monday to discuss the hysterectomy. I am sad but think it will be a rough one. She is worried there is lots of scarring and will make for a tough surgery, and probably abdominal. YUCK. I am still sleeping off the anesthesia.....headaches, chills and foggy head (that should explain anything that doesn't make sense :-)) Hopefully the pain subsides quickly. The surgery cannot be done for 6 weeks, but the sooner the better. Once I am better, I will post some pics and details from the holidays....they were wonderful. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful beginning to 2009.

0 comments: