WHAT WAS I THINKING?????
8:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Parker's first football practice was this evening. I had absolutely NO idea the intensity a sport could have at 9 years old. They are practicing 4 days a week for 3 weeks....each practice is 2 hours long. Once games start on Saturdays, those practices will drop off. AIGHHH I cannot believe I allowed this to happen HAHA Hopefully I survive the season, nevermind Parker :-))
Hunter had a great day in Aspen snowmobiling and tonight is arts and crafts night. He is still having fun and keeping his homesickness to a tolerable level :-)
Yesterday, we started new dog training with Tobi....Bark Busters. Essentially, we walk around growling at him all of the time and 'snapping' at him by startling him with a loud stomp or clap. Have we gone completely mad???
Exciting news....we will be Uncle and Aunt again any day thanks to Brooke. Please pray for her and the baby coming soon to a hospital near them!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment