PAY IT FORWARD
10:22 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We have been the recipients of so much kindess during the 7 long years of Hunter's illness. We strongly believe in paying it forward. By giving to others, you are blessed. I am giving a list of some wonderful ways you can pay it forward...
- register to be a bone marrow donor (www.marrow.org)
- give blood and/or platelets locally
- volunteer with Brent's Place in Denver (www.brentsplace.org)
- raise money for research for Aplastic Anemia (www.aplastic.org)
- Volunteer or give to make-a-wish foundation (www.makeawish.org)
- volunteer at your local Children's Hospital
- Pray for others facing struggles
- Send letters to a child in the hospital
- Support Compassion for Kids in Colorado Springs(www.compassionforkids.org)
- make a meal for a family going through cancer
- Wash your hands to help keep others healthy
I will add to this list as I think of more things. Thank you to everyone who have blessed us on so many occasions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment